Sunday, October 14, 2007

Time for sweets!

It is a lazy Sunday and it has been almost a month since my last cupcake entry and you deserve one since you have been soooo sweet to me in my occasional emotional breakdowns I have on here.

First, I discovered a new cupcake blog!



Sweet Avenue Bake Shop in New Jersey.

Also on the blog front, one of my new FAVORITE blogs has posted a Carrot Cupcake recipe. I love Girl Wanders, she inspires me to cook more if only I can kick my boyfriend out of the kitchen. He doesn't trust me near a stove or with knives.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do guys make cupcakes or just eat them? I do both, but my buddies look at me a little odd at times.

Anonymous said...

ha ha! that's a shame, because your red velvet cupcakes are so yummy. you should tie him up to an immobile object so he can't interrupt your baking sessions.

Marilyn P. Sushi said...

Actually he does leave the baking up to me (which I haven't done for a while, maybe for our next party) but as far as cooking actual meals is concerned, that's his department.