Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ah ha! A Yogi Cupcake!!!!

Wai Lana is a name that should be familiar to the regular yoga practitioner. She designed the cute and very tropical looking yoga mats you see many students sporting. On her website, not only does she sell yoga props, dvds, etc. But she also has a "Lifestyle" section that includes recipes. Here is one she has for animal friendly Caramel Cupacakes.

1 1/4 cups fresh cashew milk*
1/4 cup safflower oil
1/4 cup eggless mayonnaise
1/2 cup liquid fructose or corn syrup
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. egg replacer powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups unbleached white flour
2 tsp. baking powder

Caramel Sauce:
1/2 cup fresh cashew milk*
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 Tbsp. safflower oil
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. water
1 Tbsp. cornstarch mixed with 1 Tbsp. water

For instructions, follow this link.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lady,
i love your new blog!
will definitely send you a cupcake pic as soon as i have my kitchen in toronto set up. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see what other masterpieces you come up with (I check out your Flickr pics regularly). And yes I will definitely get my butt up to Toronto!!!

Anonymous said...

I am serious. Check out pulpsuchi comments. Just don't hurt yourself...I love it here!!!!!!!!!I am making those cupcakes tonight!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have gone through your web site. I have got sufficient information from your site, that was great and also seen another website related to the same category and got more information from that site too.

yoga mats